The non-tenants finally got the keys to their new place, and are in the process of moving out. This is great for all. really great.
The chimney guys are scheduled in for this Friday, June 3, 2011. I have some concerns about them accessing the roof over the cornice in front.
|cornice--damageable with a ladder leaning against it?|
- contact the DEP--billing; secondary water meter Done--We are named on the bill; DEP does not sub-meter; Updated 6-5-2011
- contact Verizon--getting the wires re-routed or the pole moved all together Called--Wires pending. Ticket re-opened; 6/7/2011 booked for tech visit. We'll see...Updated 6/5/2011
- contact plumbers for quotes--revise basement plumbing diagram (Polly) and finalize parts list--Done. working
- contact electricians for quotes--Done Update 6/5/2011
- input to g-docs payment schedules and cards--meaning how we are creatively financing this renovation through savings, 0% interest credit card offers, and a lot of sweat equity...already around $20K into the process and we've not built anything yet! Done a lot of taking down, however...
- look to finalize contract with contractor Salem of BLUE GREEN RED , LLC--Working Update 6/5/2011
- check in on Scott Schnell, P.E. re: the building plan approval-Working Update 6/5/2011
- utility bills on-line